Friday 9 August 2013

Thank you for bearing with me!

Hi everyone!

Just a quick post to say thank you for bearing with me (as the title suggests!).

Unfortunately I have been rather poorly and am currently being investigated for Fibromyalgia (similar to ME/chronic fatigue syndrome).

Now that it is the school holidays I am off work so will be back with more posts shortly.

I have been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by Shannon from http://www.lifeofafabobsessive.com, which is very exciting! So this will be my next post to go up & will hopefully not be too long in the making!

Lots of love to you all & hope you are enjoying the wonderful weather we have been having! What have you enjoyed most about this summer?

Tania Xx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Things are getting slowly better, I got my new tinted lenses (might do/link a post on them) so now my brain just needs time to mend! xxx

      Delete
  2. Awww....get better soon and congrats for the nominations. Thank you also for the connect on twitter.
    Will follow you now, hope you will do the favor.
    Regards
    Patchoulii-Flog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am starting to feel better now & am catching up on the blog & YouTube. Thank you also for the follow, always appreciated! I LOVE the comic strip shoes you have on your blog - might have to get a pair for my sister! Xx

      Delete