Tuesday 19 March 2013

Two New Additions To Our Family...

Hi Everyone,

Slightly different post today. I wanted to introduce you to the two new additions to our family...

Dan & I 'adopted' two cats yesterday. Freya & Mylo, a sister & brother duo. So as this is a beauty, fashion & lifestyle blog I thought I would tell you about them, being part of my life & all now!

Some of you may have seen pics of them on my instagram (taniad5786) already but if not here they are:





  Freya                                                                                                                Mylo

They have settled in really well. They arrived with all their things, which would have helped, but they did have the ordeal of an hours drive in the dark, which can't have been pleasant for them.




Last night was spent exploring the house. Mylo appears to be the least timid of the two, jumping on top of the book case & our glass cabinet! Freya went behind the TV & got herself stuck. She could have got out herself but was meowing in a distressed way so I intervened.




They seemed happy this morning, although wanted to go out (even though it was raining!). We are keeping them in for four weeks to get them used to their new environment. After that they are free to explore (but will probably avoid next door's dogs! lol). Dan has told me that when he got home from work they were both waiting for him! :) They have been purring & giving him cuddles while I'm writing this between my teaching jobs.

I can't wait to get home to see them again! It hardly seems real as I was never allowed pets as a child because of mine & my sister's allergies. 

Do you have any pets? Any tips for a first time owner? If you can't have pets, what would your ideal companion be?

Much love,

Tania x

No comments:

Post a Comment